laughing so hard at Lady Gaga’s $25,000,000 Artpop promotion escapade vs Beyonce just dropping an album and saying ‘surprise’
The Homestuck content of everyone’s blog is dropping.
We’ll blend in. Slowly, the others will come to accept us. People will follow us.
Then when the comic starts up again, our new followers will react in horror . They have been betrayed.
They followed one of them.
A mix full of electro swing gems. Caution: your legs won’t stay still.
o1. free the robots - jazzhole | o2. cosmo sheldrake ft. andrea vargas - rich | o3. marian hill - lovit | o4. caro emerald - that man (daytoner edit) | o5. waldeck - make my day | o6. fm einheit & gry - princess crocodile | o7. parov stelar - booty swing | o8. little violet - don’t stop | o9. caravan palace - rock it for me | 10. tape five - bad boy good man | 11. spankox - you like torero | 12. mr. scruff - get a move on | 13. gramophonedzie - why don’t you | 14. swing republic - crazy in love | 15. goldfish - hold tight
Who wore it better round 2
For Asexual Awareness Week, Elizabeth Barrette, aka ysabetwordsmith, posted a list of types of nonsexual intimacy that I found really interesting both as an asexual and as a writer:
my room was getting cold so i went to check if my vent was open and
- Pressing a preferred combination of buttons when trying to catch a Pokemon (tapping A over and over, B + Down while the ball is in the air, holding B every time the Pokeball shakes, etc.)
- Saving right in the center of the Pokeball on the floor of the Pokemon Center
- Saving again, just to be sure
- Rarely save with the volume turned down, wait for the little “ding”
- Buying items in a specific number and ensuring that the amount NEVER changes
- Compulsively searching each and every trash can for an item
- The strange tendency for one or two Pokemon to be 5+ levels higher than the rest of your team
- Giving Pokemon nicknames that have the first letter capitalized and the rest lower-cased
- Generally keeping the volume low unless saving or a Pokemon is evolving
- When one of your Pokemon is confused you repeatedly tap A while telling the Pokemon you believe in it
- Keep Starter Pokemon on team based not on how good it is but on a special bond with it i.e. it becomes your “bro”
- Insult NPC opponent/opponent’s Pokemon when they get lucky or knock out your Pokemon
- Have a system for categorizing your PC box (by type, favourites, colour, etc.)
November 06: Post the best Who gif you’ve ever seen.
Four being fabulous.
(Made my own because I never bother to save anything.)